By Tara Bradley Connell
Share a video from your PADI Women’s Dive Day event this July 21, 2018, and you could win a free 2019 PADI Membership Renewal.
To help promote PADI’s Women’s Dive Day, the PADI marketing team is searching for videos that reflect what the day is all about – empowering women divers. Enter: the 2018 PADI Women’s Dive Day Global Video Contest.
The winning videos will be the featured in the 2019 event promotional video and the winning entrants will receive a free 2019 PADI Membership Renewal.
How it works:
- Register to host a PADI Women’s Dive Day event on July 21, 2018. Register here.
- Film your event, giving regards to PADI standards and safe marine life practices.
- Edit footage to no longer than two minutes in length/minimum 1080p.
- Submit entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the entrant’s name, PADI Member/Store number, and contact information.
- Send video via file-sharing services such as WeTransfer or Dropbox.
- Six winners will be notified via email.
Need some inspiration? Here’s a compilation of some of last year’s PADI Women’s Dive Day video submissions: