Being a PADI Pro means teaching the world’s most respected and instructionally solid system in diving, transforming people into divers and changing their lives forever.
Renew your membership by signing up for PADI Automatic Renewal by 6th November 2018, and you’ll save at least 25%* on your annual membership.
Automatic Renewal benefits:
- Save at least 25%* on your annual membership fees
- Experience no lapse in your membership, so no need to refresh and retrain
- Complete control of your membership – you can turn Automatic Renewal on or off at any time on the PADI Pros’ site
PADI Automatic Renewal will ensure you’ll maintain access to a wealth of PADI membership benefits including:
- The ability to teach or assist PADI courses and programs around the world
- Be part of a global community of over 135,000 Professional members
- Competitively priced specialist diving insurance policies for PADI EMEA members
- Gain recognition and be an Elite Instructor with the annual PADI Elite Instructor Awards
- Free access to PADI seminars, webinars, Quarterly Training Bulletins and Member Forums
- Participate in or host one of PADI’s global events, such as Women’s Dive Day and AWARE Week
- Stay up to date with the latest news in diving with the Undersea Journal and the Surface Interval email newsletter
- Training information and pro-development webinars on the PADI Pros’ Site
- Cutting-edge digital educational tools with PADI’s Digital Products available in 25 languages across all devices
- Online certification processing
- Online access to the Pros Site and Employment Board classifieds
- Access to your Regional Sales and Training Consultants and support from your Regional Headquarters
Sign up to Automatic Renewal now and save on your PADI Pro Membership.
Sign up now
*This discount represents a saving of at least 25% against the standard renewal pricing.
With more languages added to Open Water Diver and Freediver™ courses, and the PADI eLearning® experience becoming even more fluid, PADI® strengthens its claim as the leader in diver training.
Scuba diving is a sport/hobby/obsession that bridges borders and cultures, bringing people around the world together to enjoy the underwater environment. But people around the world have different needs and, more importantly, speak different languages. PADI accounts for this when creating its eLearning products.
The PADI organization is making it easier for PADI Divers to access learning materials, with a digital suite of core courses that are easy to purchase, download and use. Now, these materials are offered in more languages than ever before too – further demonstrating that PADI truly is the way the world learns to dive.
Now, additional languages will be available for Open Water Diver and the popular Freediver courses (with more languages in more courses to come).
- PADI Open Water Diver – Open Water Diver now available in seven new languages: Czech, Croatian, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Russian and Turkish.
- PADI Freediver – Along with the existing English, the popular Freediver program is now available in 10 additional languages: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish, with Korean, Thai, and Russian soon to follow.
The PADI Library app will reflect these changes. If divers have automatic updates turned on in their device settings, the app will update automatically. If not, they will need to make sure they update their app.
PADI Dive Centers and Resorts, be sure to update your eLearning preferences in your account to reflect the courses and languages you support.
Keep an eye out as more updates to the eLearning experience are coming soon.