PADI is Delighted to announce two Instructor Development events taking place on Paradise Island, Maldives.
- Instructor Development Update – 26th April 2017 (PADI IDC Staff and above)
- PADI Advanced Training Academy – 27th April 2017 (PADI OWSI and above)
These exciting, informative and highly interactive one day programmes, for PADI professionals, continue to gather momentum. PADI Pros are coming away with new, refreshed and refined knowledge and skills, energising them to drive their diving businesses forward.
The Instructor Development Update on 26th April on Paradise Island, Maldives, is for Course Directors and IDC Staff Instructors to update their knowledge of the instructor development system. The Update includes presentations, workshops, and a live confined water evaluation practice during which attendees have the chance to watch a role play confined water presentation alongside an Instructor Examiner, and gain feedback on their evaluation techniques.
The Update will count towards Master Instructor and CDTC applications, as well as provide the necessary update for PADI Course Directors. Click below to register.
|2017 ID Update Registration Form|
Join the PADI Advanced Training Academy taking place on 27th April on Paradise Island, Maldives. This one day programme is for PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors and above, offering the opportunity to further develop instructional skills, under the direction of PADI experts
Current topics and workshops* include:
- The role of the PADI Pro within the diving industry and in relation to PADI
- How to make your PADI courses stand out
- Review of new PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course
- Review of the way PADI courses develop a diver
- The role of Specialties in a diver’s development
- Project AWARE Dive Against Debris (including free instructor specialty rating) or other local programme
- Rescue Exercise #7 – proper technique, kit handling, airway, use of barrier
- Emergency Weight Drop, Loose Cylinder Band, CESA and Alternate Air Source skills – why we teach them and how to improve our teaching methods of these skills
With both dry and in-water components, this advanced training programme for PADI Pros increases individual expertise and allows participants to network, build new friendships and learn from each other. Programme attendance also provides credit for Master Instructor and CDTC applications.
|2017 PATA Registration Form|
Accommodation, Transport and Meals
- Visiting members who wish to stay at Paradise Island: US$ 195 per night on FB, SGL. (work permit holders only)
- Transfer by staff ferry to paradise and exit the same day for members joining in from Male’ & other resorts: FOC (subject to space availability)
- Special rate for meals: US$ 25 per meal (main restaurant buffet) for members not opting for the overnight stay option.
Please indicate at time of booking if you need assistance with accommodation, transport and meals.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.