How can you use ScubaEarth to generate new business? Simple. Get active.
If you’ve not yet signed up for ScubaEarth then you need to start by registering you can do so by logging in to the PADI Pros’ Site and clicking on the SE icon.
For those already registered here are some quick tips to get your business noticed on ScubaEarth.
Increase your Audience
- Get your Students to register – The more divers select you as primary dive store the bigger your audience.
- Let your divers know you are on ScubaEarth – Increase your dive crew. Add a link to ScubaEarth on your emails and newsletters, post to your social media.
- Share great content – Photos and Videos of your dive sites, courses or special events.
- Add your local dive sites or house reefs.
Using your Audience
- Update your gear locker – Let visitors know which manufactures you stock.
- Use the Announcements function – Each time these divers log in, they see your announcements on their home page (Read more about ScubaEarth Announcements)
- Make sure all your store information is up to date – Phone number, email address, a great description, not least make sure your Social Media accounts have been added so divers can connect with your business in many ways.
If you have already registered for ScubaEarth as a PADI Dive Shop you can log in atwww.scubaearth.com.