PADI Europe, Middle East and Africa will be exhibiting at the shows listed below during 2015. PADI’s presence supports PADI Dive Centres, Professional Members and Divers and provides an opportunity to welcome non-divers to the wonders of the underwater world.
Visit the PADI stand for the latest news on PADI’s offerings from ReActivate™ to the Open Water Diver Touch, as well as the NEW PADI App. Customer Services and Training, Sales and Marketing staff will be on hand to answer your questions.
And visitors to any of these shows, who sign up for a PADI course with an exhibiting PADI Dive Centre, will receive a FREE PADI T-Shirt! Once the course booking is complete, the Dive Centre issues their customer with a T-Shirt Voucher to be exchanged at the PADI stand for a FREE PADI T-Shirt.
PADI staff will be conducting seminars and stage presentations. Take a look at the full Seminar and Events Schedule for each show in the links below to see the exciting presentations on offer for you, your staff and your PADI Divers! Don’t forget to register for the Member Forum if you’re planning to attend a particular show. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
2015 Dive Shows
- Salon de la Plongée – Paris, France – 9th – 12th January
- Boot – Düsseldorf, Germany – 17th – 25th January
- Dive Travel Show – Madrid, Spain – 7th – 8th February
- London International Dive Show – London, UK – 14th – 15th February
- Dive Middle East Expo – Dubai, UAE – 3rd – 7th March
- Salón de la Inmersión – Barcelona, Spain – 6th – 8th March
- EUDI – Bologna, Italy – 6th – 9th March
- Dive 2015 – Birmingham, UK – 24th – 25th October