EUROTEK – the European advanced and technical diving conference – takes place 1st-2nd December 2018 and you’re invited. You don’t need to be a technical diver to attend, just an enthusiastic one, keen to learn more about our amazing sport.
Wondering why you should head to EUROTEK? Here are five reasons;
- EUROTEK is a top quality professional learning event – this is your opportunity to engage with world class experts and get the low down on cardiac issues in diving, Immersion Pulmonary Oedma and changing concepts in decompression
- Network with like-minded divers from 22 countries and make valuable connections, both personally and professionally. It’s the perfect place to get invited on exciting dives
- Learn about the latest diving equipment without getting the hard sell. Our exhibitors have time to discuss what kit solutions you need for your current diving and future adventures
- Keep pace with the latest information on Hypoxia (the silent killer) and CO2 monitoring in rebreathers from an outstanding keynote presenter: Professor Simon Mitchell
- Hang out with explorers – our speakers are receptive and helpful. Come with questions and leave with answers
Hang on! We’ve got even more reasons…
- Want to know what really happened in Tham Luang cave this summer? Rick Stanton and Dr Richard Harris tell you the truth about the Thailand cave rescue
- Are you are training disabled divers? Wheelchair user Tom Hughes recounts the challenges he faced to become a tech diver
- Next year is the 100th anniversary of the scuttling of the German High Seas Fleet in Scapa Flow. Renowned skipper Emily Turton gives us the low down these iconic wrecks and reveals survey secrets from HMS Hampshire and Vanguard.
Wow! What an awesome line up. And if that has whet your appetite, how about starting your weekend early at the Big Fat EUROTEK Friday night curry. Then celebrate friendship and success at the UK’s biggest scuba diving party on Saturday night. You could win a KISS Rebreather, an Otter Drysuit, an awesome goodie bag or a holiday to Buddy Dive Bonaire whilst raising money for the British Cave Rescue Council.
This opportunity is too good to miss so to find out more, or book your delegate pass log onto www.eurotek.uk.com. Choose to attend for a day or the weekend. If you come on Saturday and love it so much, you don’t have to buy a Sunday pass, just upgrade to a weekend pass by paying the balance.
See you next weekend at The Rep Theatre in the heart of Birmingham, UK.