Get your friends and family to experience the incredible underwater world during Into the Blue 2013, and you’ll all be rewarded with a range of free gifts!* All you need to do is take them to your local participating PADI Dive Center and show your PADI certification card.
Plus, selected PADI Dive Centers are even offering 2-for-1 on PADI Discover Scuba Diving bookings, so you can bring even more friends and family to share the adventure! Watch our special promo video by clicking here!
When: 21st-29th September 2013
By booking a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience as part of Into the Blue 2013, your friends and family can take their first underwater breath in a safe environment under the supervision of a fully-qualified PADI Professional. What’s more, they’ll get to take away a range of benefits* too:
- A 33-page colour guide to take home, packed full of tips and reminders
- A limited edition certificate of participation
- Access to a 90-day free trial of both ScubaEarth Premium and the Digital PADI Diving Society
- A free PADI Discover Scuba Diving e-Card to recognise their diving experience
- The first section of the PADI Open Water Diver Online course via PADI eLearning for free
- A £20 voucher to redeem against the PADI Open Water Diver course
- Free entry to win one of 50 limited-edition PADI Discover Scuba Diving t-shirts
- An exclusive invitation to the Birmingham Dive Show in October, including a free ticket and presentation for Into the Blue 2013 participants only
Not only will you both get PADI branded gifts*, but when you accompany them and show your existing PADI certification card, you’ll get a €10 voucher to spend on PADI Sportswear clothing as a reward too!
So, whether your loved ones are interested in marine life, shipwrecks or just the sheer tranquillity of scuba diving, the adventure will capture their lifetime’s imagination. By taking part in Into the Blue 2013, they will be able to join you as part of the global diving community and start their own journey to explore what really lies beneath the waves.
*See website for terms and conditions.